Tuesday 26 November 2013

Things that excite me #2

The latest instalment in the Hunger Games series was released in Cinemas in the UK last Thursday and tomorrow me and some of my uni friends are making our way to our nearest cinema, Llandudno Cineworld in order to watch it! (why oh why is there still not a cinema in Bangor?!)

I LOVE the books that these films are based upon and I was completely blown away by the first adaptation (so much so that my boyfriend got me it on DVD for Valentines day to scoop himself some major brownie points). Being the students that we are, we waited until it was an Orange Wednesday to go and see the film and I have my sweets and drinks packed ready and waiting for my little outing tomorrow!

Today I had my first of two 'Assessed Interviews' for one of my University modules and it was as terrifying and went as badly as I anticipated it to (I am not much of a public speaker)  so this is my treat and momentary break from revision (I have the second interview next Tuesday)

Come at me Catching Fire!!!

ps. keep an eye out for what I think of this film in a review on my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Catching Fire is so good, it's really close to the book so you'll be happy :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has been saying that! I can't wait :) xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched it too so I am hoping to watch it sooner or later . Perhaps a weekend watch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going for good old Orange Wednesday, will let you know what I think! :)

      Delete