Thursday 19 December 2013

I want a pushbike!


Lately I have really wanted to get a push bike again! My last one died a slow death during my teenage years as a paper girl (yes I really did used to wake up at 6am!) and despite having absolutely nowhere to store said bike in my student house and living on a massive hill that would be hugely impractical for me to cycle up and I am far too much of a wimp to actually free wheel down it, I have still spent many the hour of procrastination looking up various bikes online, stalking eBay auctions and going around my local second hand shops in the search of a student budget friendly vintage bike!

I love the idea of being able to go out and cycle in the Welsh countryside when I need to clear my head as it is such a scenic place and I really don't go out and take advantage of it enough! I could go on bike rides with my boyfriend when I am home during the summer and I could even save myself a fortune on public transport by cycling to work in the holidays! 

I wonder if Santa will bring me a pushbike, or whether I can pick up a good deal in the January sales- watch this space!

Do any of you own a bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment