Monday 16 December 2013

My Week #10



Sorry about the poor lighting on this picture, my phone was not cooperating! This week I came home from University for a glorious 5 weeks away from the Welsh town of Bangor and I now have a lot more time to spend with my family and boyfriend which makes for one very happy camper! The fact that I am working for 4 of these weeks is less happy but I am sure that I will be less upset about it come pay day!

I am finally free from assignments after just one night of having to stay up until midnight to complete my work, not bad going! I do however have two exams after Christmas so I can't forget about University work completely but luckily I have made notes as I went along so I don't have too much excess preparation to do for my exams. I have my first ever 'application' exam in January so that one could be interesting!

How was your week?


1 comment:

  1. A 5 week break sounds amazing! Everything is winding down ready for Christmas at work which is super exciting!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete