Monday 16 December 2013

Piccolo Pixie Advent Challenge- Day 14, 15 and 16


I was doing really well at posting this on a daily basis but sadly this week my Nan hasn't been so good so I have had very little time for blogging, hence I am playing catch up once again! Sorry guys!

Day 14- Winter Wonderland
I have mentioned this NUMEROUS times before, probably slightly excessively, oops but the idea of snow, Christmas trees, roaring fires and hot chocolate (with little marshmallows, of course) would quite simply be my winter wonderland! Well it has to be better than the one in Milton Keynes right?

Day 15- Once in Royal David's City
I go to Church with my family on Christmas morning every year and we almost always sing this song then, I am fairly certain that there is an extra verse that you sing on Christmas morning! Whenever I hear this song on the radio or in carol services I am immediately reminded of Christmas mornings.

Day 16- Sleigh Ride
Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that there were Reindeer in my University town last weekend and I got really excited about it! Unfortunately there was not the opportunity for sleigh rides, maybe next year eh?

What do these songs mean to you? Are you excited for Christmas yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment