Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday Things That Excite Me #3- No more exams for a month!


This past few weeks I have frantically been cramming for my assessed interviews for one of my university modules and I have just now gotten back from finishing the last one! Phew big sigh of relief there!  Now all that is left is for me to my finish coursework before I can officially start to get excited about going home for Christmas! 

As most university students are well aware between mid module exams, end of term exams and post January exams it seems that there is constantly an exam just around the corner requiring countless hours in the Library fuelling yourself with dangerous amounts of caffeine just to try and get a decent mark and come out with a decent degree you can be proud of on the other side. 

Despite having coursework to finish off I am giving myself the afternoon off for a well earned rest before recommencing with the hard work tomorrow. As I have mentioned before on my blog I have a bad habit of pushing myself too hard and burning out as a result of it so I feel that it is important for me to make sure that I am refreshed before starting the work once more.

What about you? How many exams do you all have left to finish off before the Christmas break?


No comments:

Post a Comment