Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tuesday Things That Excite me #4- Reading other Blogs!


It was through reading other blogs last May that I decided to create my own! I still really love reading other people's blogs and so I thought that I would share with you all a few of my favourite ones that I anxiously wait for updates from currently! 


1. Nine Grand Student
The girl who writes this blog is clearly a girl after my own heart! She does  the most amazing cooking series on her blog that I am hoping to use more of in the new year, she is also paying the ridiculous £9000 fees for university and she also owns a Filofax and is in a long distance relationship! It really is slightly creepy how similar we are!

2. The Cup and Saucer
I only recently discovered Alice's wonderful blog after briefly chatting with her during the #lbloggers chat that takes place over on twitter on a Sunday night. The Cup and Saucer features everything from warm fluffy socks and fantastic looking recipes!

3. Handbags and Cupcakes
This was one of the first blogs that I started reading! It is just so good! As the name suggests there are a lot of fabulous cake recipes and Rachel also has a handbag collection that is truly envious! She has a Cambridge Satchel and a Mulberry! Rachel is currently on her year abroad in Germany and there are a lot of really awesome posts about Germany at Christmas! I am so jealous!

4. Laura's Haven
Laura who writes this blog is actually from the same place that I grew up, small world, eh? She posts a wonderful lifestlye and fashion blogs which will have you itching to go out and purchase most of the things she reviews! The photographs on her blog are really something special so you should take a look!

5. The College Prepster
Carly who writes this blog is pretty much living every girl's dream! She gets paid to wear clothes, take awesome pictures and attend glamorous parties! Blogging is her full time job and it must be really cool to work for yourself, although I bet there is a fair amount of work involved in it too! Looking through the archives of TCP there are a lot of posts from when Carly was in college and she has some really useful studying tips that are worth checking out!

Other favourites of mine include PhilofaxyThe Londoner and Student Life!

Which are your favourite blogs to read?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you so much for including me! I'm a big fan of Sailboat! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I am always looking for good blogs to follow so this was very useful. I love Laura's Haven and the others look really good too. I am also following you now! Keep up the good work x

    www.lailamurphy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete