Monday 20 January 2014

Pinterest

I spend faaaaar too many hours on Pinterest looking at all sorts of random things! Unfortunately though I don't have many people to 'follow' on there and I would really like to see what kinds of things that other people pin on there! 

I think Pinterest is such a fantasy sometimes for me, I pin things I would like in my future house, clothes I would love to look good in, places I would like to go, food I would like to eat and so on. 

What sorts of things do you pin?! You can find my profile here and I would love it if you shared yours in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't think that link to your Pinterest is working? It didn't for me anyway.
    I like to pin places I want to visit (I love travelling) and as I love to write, I use Pinterest to create collages, or mood boards, as inspiration for whatever project I am working on.

    pinterest.com/lailamurphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I am so glad that I am not the only one who likes to spend way too many hours on pinterest! If only I actually got around to making half the stuff I pinned on there!

      Delete