Tuesday 4 February 2014

Mums are the greatest!

I have SO much respect for mothers and what they go through on a daily basis looking after their Children! Despite the fact that I am nowhere near ready to become a Mum yet and even when that day comes I will probably stop at the one child I thought I would share with you all the reasons why I think my Mum is the greatest!

1.She organised the making of this massive quilt for me to take to university with me where lots of my family members and friends had each made a square for me.


2. We do cool stuff like feed giraffes together!


3. She gives some pretty awesome advice!


My housemates will vouch for the fact that my mum rings me at least once a day and whilst this would drive some students crazy I actually don't mind it! As strange as it might sound I think I have actually become closer to my mum since moving away to university and I look forward to her phone calls. I honestly don't know what I would do without my mum!

Who else is feeling the mum love?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment