Sunday 9 February 2014

My week #6


This week looks like it was pretty quiet on paper but in reality I feel like I have barely stopped! Last weekend I went to London to see Taylor Swift on her opening night at the o2 and it was incredible! Consequently I didn't do any work at all over the weekend and I feel like I have been playing catch up all week, I've had a pretty hefty (and dull!) lab report to write which is now thankfully more or less complete! It was my mum's birthday this week and so I have spent the weekend at home which is quickly turning into my favourite part of the week! 

I also had my second driving lesson this week and I am impressed at how calm I am being behind the wheel considering I usually freak out and get all anxious at the slightest thing! I am already looking forward to having my own car someday but I think I am getting slightly ahead of myself!

How was your week? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment