Wednesday 23 April 2014

TAG: 8 Nerdy Facts About Me

The lovely Joelle from February Girl shared her 'Inner Nerd' challenge for bloggers on Twitter last night and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to give it a go. I am a bit of a self confessed nerd after all!

So here are my 8 nerdy (and somewhat cringe worthy facts!)

1. I have read my Harry Potter books so much they fell apart
...Literally! So when my parents got me a new boxed set for my 21st Birthday, this is what happened!


2. I own 5 Filofax organisers and counting!
Most people don't understand the concept of owning one Filofax never mind multiple but I don't seem to be able to get enough lately!



3. I secretly wish that my life was a black and white movie sometimes
Preferably one that looks a bit like this...



4. I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan
This isn't necessarily nerdy per se but for a 21 year old, I think its borderline geeky!



5. I have willingly visited and researched a Mammoth Museum 
In Barcelona, whilst on holiday... yup!



6.  My ideal job would be to take over this guy
(David Attenborough for the less nerdy)

7.  I don't understand which colours go together and frequently have to send my mum pictures of my outfts before I leave the house!

8. I do Zoology and go on Field Trips to places like this


So thats my eight nerdy facts! If you've also done the tag I'd love it if you posted the link in the comments below! :)


1 comment: