Friday 30 May 2014

Save The Blow Dry


The lovely people from Save The Blow Dry sent me a sample of their shower caps a few months ago and I wanted to make sure that I had thoroughly tested it out before posting!

Ingeniously I have managed to leave both the cap and photos I had taken for this post back in my University town so for now you will have to take my word for how amazing this product is!

What the cap does:

KEEPS HAIR DRY
I am sure many a girl has faced the dilema of whether to shower and not wash their hair or just simply omit showering all together so as to not mess up the oh so temperamental wash cycle. With save the blow dry you don't need to worry about this as it managed to keep my hair bone dry all 15 times I have used it so far!

FRIZZ FREE
Not only does it keep hair dry but unlike many shower caps I have tried it actually kept my hair frizz free too! And for someone with naturally curly and out of control hair this is a definite must!

COVERS ALL THE HAIR
Again a definite bonus to this hair cap is that it comfortably managed to encompass all of my medium length hair without any ninja style manoeuvring to get it to do so. And lets face it who has time to bother with that before a 9am lecture!

GREAT FOR TREATMENTS
Having curly hair also means that my hair dries out really easily and this cap can be turned inside out in order to improve the effect of nourishing treatments. WIN.

If you fancy trying out the Save the Blow Dry for yourself then you can purchase it from here for £14.99. They come in lovely colours of pink and turquoise!


Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment