Friday 6 June 2014

Mini Etsy Haul

For almost a year now I have stalked Etsy looking at all of the beautiful things for sale but last week I managed to pluck up the courage and place an order with two wonderful sellers as I was loving my Crimson Malden so much I wanted to pimp it out a little. 

First up I ordered some dividers, washi cards and the red and pink ribbon paper clips (the ones in the ziplock bag) from the lovely seller XILE creations who sent me the cute little floral card as well as the Three Little pigs notebook, a bookmark and some additional paperclips for free! Which really was a lovely surprise... those of you who know me know that I would never say no to free stationery! 


The quality of all of the products from XILE creations has completely surpassed my expectations as her prices were some of the lowest on Etsy, especially for dividers (PSSSST... there is currently a 50% off sale, go and check her out here

Next up I ordered from CharlottesWeb86 who I have long followed over on Instagram (btw she has one of the most pretty accounts for stationery lovers I have ever seen so I would recommend taking a look!). From this seller I ordered some pre-punched envelopes for my Personal Filofaxes as I have been debating starting the spendelope system and these would be perfect for it! Some adorable leaf shaped paperclips and page flags may well have also found their way to my basket... oops!


Both of the sellers sent their orders in really beautifully packaged parcels and it truly was a 'Happy Mail' day when they arrived. Unfortunately I was a tad too impatient to photograph this and quickly opened up my parcels to reveal the stationery goodness that lay within! 

I am really pleased that I took the plunge and ordered from Etsy and I am already drawing up a mental wishlist of other things that I would like... sorry bank balance!


1 comment:

  1. It all looks so pretty! I love browsing the stationary on Etsy! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete