Sunday 17 August 2014

REVIEW: Central Perk, Liverpool

Friends is one of those shows that I must have seen every episode at least ten times over by now but still really enjoy watching it and so when they opened a Central Perk in Liverpool, I was beyond excited! After passing my theory test a few weeks back, I found myself outside and decided to treat myself!



I ordered a pecan brownie and when the lovely waitress asked me if I would like it warmed with chocolate sauce, there was only really once answer! I am pretty impressed that I had enough self restraint to take a picture before demolishing the whole thing (which definitely did not take as long as it should have!)


I love the interior of the place and I really do think that they have gotten it spot on! They also play the Friends episodes on a loop and I found it a really great place to just sit and relax for an hour. 


As I had already veered away from my new found attempts at healthy eating, I decided to push the boat out and in true American style opted for a Vanilla coke Float.... yumm! If you ever find yourself in Liverpool, you can find all of the information you need on their website here


2 comments:

  1. Ever since finding our about the Central Perk café I've been desperate to go...I'm hoping to take the trip soon! Plus that cake looks delicious!?

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is SO good! You'll have to let me know if you do decide to make the trip! All of the cakes that I have had there have been scrummy! xo

      Delete